Admission to the Radiologic Technology Program at Shawnee State University is on a selective basis. All applicants are ranked using objective criteria checklist (PDF)365体育投注网. The program does not use a waiting list. To be considered for admission to the Radiologic Technology Program, the following items must be received in the Admissions Office by February 1:
365体育投注网Please note that ten hours of job shadowing are required before admittance to the program. It is not a minimum requirement for applying, but is required to be completed before the student can be accepted. Please allow adequate time to set-up and complete job shadowing as many facilities have specific requirements before shadowing can be performed.
- Official High School Transcript
Official GED Score Transcript and Partial H.S. Transcript
- Official College Transcripts
- Proof of High School Algebra and Biology with “C” or above
- Completed Radiologic Technology Program Autobiography Form
- ACT Score with “18” or above in Science Reasoning
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
If you have questions regarding these requirements, please contact the Health Sciences Administrative Assistant at (740) 351-3236.