Request to be a Tutor or Supplemental Instruction Leader
To be a tutor, students must have:
- earned a cumulative GPA of 3.0, and a minimum session GPA of 2.5.
- earned a grade of B or higher in each course that you tutor. Up to 3 different subject areas can be tutored each semester, and the subject you are tutoring in must have been taken within two years of tutoring. Tutors work a minimum of 5 hours per week but will not exceed 16 hours in a week.
- completed a successful "open" interview during the first week of classes.
- completed tutor training and necessary HR paperwork.
- ability to keep a brief session log of each tutoring session.
Tutors will be responsible for learning AccuTrack system and teaching tutee's how to log in and allow their picture to be taken to upload to AccuTrack so tutees can recognize their tutor at the first session.
365体育投注网Tutors must attend all scheduled tutoring sessions but can cancel with at least two hour notice due to illness or emergency. (Maximum cancellation-3x per semester).