Skip to main content
- Student can schedule to meet with a Coordinator of Accessibility Services via phone or e-mail at least three weeks prior to the semester.
Michelle Patrick M.Ed, LPCC
- Student should complete the and bring the form to their scheduled appointment.
- The Coordinator of Accessibility Services will review the documentation and determine eligibility according to guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- The Coordinator of Accessibility Services contacts the Director of Housing if the housing accommodation is approved and notifies the student by e-mail.
- Student will meet with the Director of Housing and sign a policy agreement with the Housing office that outlines responsibilities for housing request.
- Student will submit additional requested documentation and/or records if needed, and failure to do so may result in denial of housing accommodation.