Urgent Care: 24 / 7 / 365
Phone: (740) 991-0911
King's Daughters Urgent Care Center in Portsmouth is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to provide care for those unexpected illnesses and injuries that can't wait for a traditional physician appointment, but don't require the advanced level of a hospital emergency room.
Our Urgent Care Center is designed to treat patients quickly and get them back to their lives fast, often in less than an hour.
Available Services Include:
- Stitching lacerations
- Splinting broken bones
- X-ray services
- On-site lab services
- Immunizations, including flu, pneumonia, tetanus and others
- Breathing treatments
- Stabilizing high blood pressure
- IV therapy
- Removing foreign objects
We’re equipped to take care of a wide variety of health concerns, including:
- Respiratory ailments such as colds, flu, infections, sore throat, coughing and asthma
- Infections, including eyes, ears, wound and urinary tract
- Broken bones, sprains, strains
- Lacerations, abrasions and wounds
- Rashes and bites, including poison ivy, hives, shingles, bee stings and dog bites
Insurance Coverage and Fees
365体育投注网Typically, a visit to the Urgent Care Center is less expensive than a trip to the hospital ER, but somewhat more expensive than a visit to the doctor's office. Fees vary based on the treatment rendered. We accept most insurance plans, including Medicare. We will bill your insurance for you.
365体育投注网We are required by insurance company rules to collect co-pays, deductibles and other fees at the time of service. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks and major credit cards. If you are unable to afford the cost of your care, please speak with us. King's Daughters may be able to work out a payment plan for you or help you identify available community resources.