1. Unscrew the cap.
2. Using a pair of scissors, make a cut at the thinnest end of the bottles nozzle.
3. Prepare the items surface by cleaning it with alcohol, acetone or nail polish remover.
4. Surfaces to be joined must be free of rust, grease and dust.
5. Allow for the joined surface to dry. For highly absorbent material, such as leather, applying more adhesive product will be required.
6. For nonporous material, such as glass, lightly scratch the surface with fine sandpaper. Remove any traces of old adhesive.
7. Best results are obtained at room temperature. Allow the item to dry a few minutes (up to 7-8 hours for porous material) in order for it to firmly set.
BondTech should be stored upright in a cool, dark place in order to preserve its effective properties. We guarantee the useful life of our product for one full year provided that the opened bottle be kept in the refrigerator after it has been opened.
BondTech is not responsible for any damage (including that to third party) resulting from improper use or application of BondTech.